There are several ways in which to support Inspired Women, and one of those is to become a sponsor of the project. Our sponsorship is aimed at those organisations looking to
- Support and be involved in the local community
- Feels responsible to support the skills/youth employment agenda
Ways To Get Involved
Staff Development – As part of your annual staff development and appraisals, consider incorporating staff involvement in Inspired Women to develop their individuals development needs.
Staff Recruitment – The Inspired Women project is a great way to promote to your employees and future new recruits, development and community support work they can be involved in as part of your organisation.
Business Development – Take the opportunity to directly network with likeminded, local organisations who are investing in the community and their own business network
Community Brand Awareness – Raise the profile of your brand in the community, and your industry. Attract new clients and staff.
Individual Staff Members
- Meeting new people, and build confidence to network more effectively
- Strengthen communication skills in public groups
- Enhancing presentation skills
- Building self confidence from being outside comfort zone of day to day work
- Feel good about giving back to the local community
- Confidence building for your staff
- Business networking with current future clients
- Employee benefits of development, as well as supporting recruitment and retention
- Supporting you Corporate Social Responsibility agenda
- Accessing brand publicity locally and within your industry
What do you get
- A chance for Inspired Youth to visit you and explain the work Inspired Women is doing locally, along with the various projects that your organisation can get involved in. From here a calendar of activity can be created to engage your staff and promote your brand involvement.
Internal Comms pack
- Inspired Youth will work with you to support your internal comms to your staff, supporting the creation of content for your notice board, internal emails or intranet.
If you would like more details becoming a supporter of Inspired Women, please contact us via email@example.com